rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Government should pay women to date losers

Government should pay women to date losers

Quote: (05-19-2013 05:41 PM)Don Wrote:  

I had a colleague in high school, he was tall, good looking, fit, and smart(went on to become a computer engineer i believe). His only 'defect' was that he was shy and lacked self-esteem, and for that reason he was a kiss-less virgin by 20. Didn't speak to him since, i'm pretty sure he got laid since then, but i don't think much changed overall. I have another friend, he's 24, top of his class studying medicine, IQ over 140, also a virgin. It's true he doesn't really invest in his appearance, and he's kind of awkward, but i'm sure that he'll grow up to be a much more valuable member of society than you will ever be, yet you judge him as an 'evolutionary mistake', just because he can't get his dick wet in this crazy fucked up society we live in. When I think of an 'incel', i picture them, and because of that, i find your post absolutely disgusting and devoid of any value.

This is a forum for men, Don. If you want to cry about being offended by the stark expression of the harsh truths of the sexual marketplace maybe you should point your browser to Jezebel. Frankly, I don't give a fuck about your hurt feelings, or how upset you are by the incontrovertible assertion that your friends will be by definition evolutionary failures if they don't reproduce. I don't write posts with the express intention of making Don feel good about his friends. If you object to the argument I presented I encourage you to submit a counterargument of your own rather than vomit up some drivel about how offended you are, like some aggrieved woman who takes everything personally.

The entire point of my argument, which you somehow glossed over, probably due to the distraction of your misty-eyed, homo-erotic recollections of your old friends, was that nature doesn't care how tall, or smart or good-looking people are if they can't figure out how to reproduce. Their positive qualities will most likely exit the gene pool if they lack the all-important ability to sheath their dick in a vagina with regularity. You may find that a disgusting truth, but it's a truth nonetheless.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread