rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Government should pay women to date losers

Government should pay women to date losers

Quote: (05-19-2013 12:04 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

These "incels" (or more accurately, hopeless omega losers) need to realize that they aren't entitled to any female attention. If, for whatever reason, you have completely failed at attracting the opposite sex, that is nature's way of informing you that your genetic package is unfit for reproduction.

Why should an omega loser have any access to pussy? Pussy ain't free. You've got to work for it one way or another. If a man cannot successfully achieve access to pussy, why the fuck would any woman want to mix her genes with his defective Y chromosomes? It's a sign of gross evolutionary unfitness if a man cannot find some way to access pussy. A woman would have to be out of her mind to want anything to do with a loser like that, because she'd be handicapping her children's chances of reproduction by mixing her genes with those of an unfit man.

This is the reason that women absolutely despise lower betas/omegas. Their hatred runs so deep that these men are, in effect, totally invisible to the average woman. That's by design. The male sex is nature's laboratory. The Y chromosome evolves the fastest out of any human genome, because of this very phenomenon. Fit men mate. Weak men are ignored.

Nature doesn't give a fuck if you are short or tall, muscular or weak, etc....at the end of the day all that matters is if you're able to get your dick wet, because that's the only way your genes get a ticket to the next generation. If you can't do that, then you don't deserve a ride, and you sure as fuck don't deserve big daddy government to lend you a helping hand just to get your nut off.

I had a colleague in high school, he was tall, good looking, fit, and smart(went on to become a computer engineer i believe). His only 'defect' was that he was shy and lacked self-esteem, and for that reason he was a kiss-less virgin by 20. Didn't speak to him since, i'm pretty sure he got laid since then, but i don't think much changed overall. I have another friend, he's 24, top of his class studying medicine, IQ over 140, also a virgin. It's true he doesn't really invest in his appearance, and he's kind of awkward, but i'm sure that he'll grow up to be a much more valuable member of society than you will ever be, yet you judge him as an 'evolutionary mistake', just because he can't get his dick wet in this crazy fucked up society we live in. When I think of an 'incel', i picture them, and because of that, i find your post absolutely disgusting and devoid of any value.

Messages In This Thread