rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

I sense a lot of hostility in these threads that really do nothing for us besides make our blood get hot. Maybe we should post them all in one thread since it seems like they're clogging up this section of the forum. I've already said this pollution aint healthy for players and I can sense the hatred for females in the threads.

Quote: (05-06-2013 10:04 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 09:05 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

What about "Feminism Alarmist Troll"? We have a ton of threads describing some woman committing a crime with little punishment. She falsely accused a man of rape, cuckolded him, slapped his mother, and then peed in his cornflakes. Everyone righteously piles on, asserting that a man would get the death penalty for such offense.

Sometimes the details of the story are muddled. Often it occurred outside the U.S. Maybe there was a false rape accusation, but no actual arrest or trial. Or maybe it was just a shitty judge making a random mistake. But everyone takes umbrage like pissy little feminists. I just feel like people are overreacting to well-publicized exceptional cases. Then they declare that a weird case represents irreversible decline of society. It's shrill Chicken Little.

I agree, we're seeing a lot of the F.A.Ts lately, I think some of these guys use feminism as a scapegoat for their lack of success with the ladies, especially with the false rape cases. Maybe its more common in the USA than in Canada but I've never heard of a single one of my friends being caught in that scenario and I know a lot of guys who've banged a lot of women in the past 15 years or so, well over 1000 I would say. But these guys will not get out of their momma's basement to run game, they prefer to read up on how feminism is destroying western women and it gives them comfort knowing that trying to bang women just isn't worth the risk any more, who wants to get a false rape charge anyway?

Seriously, you're probably more likely to get your dick cut off in Thailand by one of those sweet, ultra feminine, submissive Thai girls than a false rape charge from a feminist western woman.

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:23 PM)LibertarianBootyHunter Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:10 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 08:53 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Starting only recently, members are joining to post absolutely nothing about game, travel or life experience. It's manosphere cut and pastes all day long.

I'd just as soon see a separate forum for that crap as I have little interest in it. Getting it out of "Everything else" would be great in my view.

Besides, then all the threads would be together for the guys that get all bent out of shape about fat entitled bitches.

I just ignore fat entitled bitches but that's just me....

I'm sick of a bunch of Keyboard Warriors with no interest in self-improvement posting about paltry forms of " injustice " ( like a guy getting kicked out of a train because he insulted a women or something)

They are exactly like feminists who feed their own minds hatred looking for the slightest sign of Misogyny at every opportunity.

We get the point. Women are entitled and protected by other women, White knights and the state.

Now that we've acquired awareness let's work on ourselves and beat the system.

I enjoy some of these injustice threads tbh. But when they comprise 75 % of all threads on the Everything Else section .... we got a problem up in this bitch.

There should be a separate section called .... " Bitchin' ; A section for guys who don't lift ,approach , travel, make money or are no way improving their stock as a man. "

Messages In This Thread