rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will fuck but not suck

Will fuck but not suck

Hey all,

So there's this girl who's been into me for quite a while now but we live in different cities. We've had sex already and that will increase since she's moving to my city. Last night I asked her to give head and she flatly refused..saying that its much more intimate than sex and she would only do it with a boyfriend (she is single since several months and claims to have never had a serious relationship). I was damn pissed and made it known to her by acting all cold. I know she wants to get serious but I'm not too excited about the broad. The sex is also average and the bitch is not really my type. She is attractive though but I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of her. But I'm new in town too and it would be like shutting a willing dose of pussy (albeit with its own set of problems). On the other hand, if I end it with her, I have renewed motivation to find another girl (which I will eventually).

Its a classic case of instant gratification vs long-term reward. Any advice on this, brothers?

Messages In This Thread