rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

fake girlfriend text

fake girlfriend text

I got the idea for this in a random thread a month back.

Basically, texting a girl pretending to be a girl that is currently at your place who is going through your phone.

I banged this girl 3 times over the course of 2 weeks, the last time we saw each other I wasn't into it at all. Sex was the worst of the 3 times, I don't think I even showered before she came over. Crappy vibe overall.

We had minimal texts, sometimes initiated by her sometimes by me, over the course of a month where we never saw each other. Last weekend she texts me calling me a "nice guy" and shit. Didnt want to see me that night. Two days after I sent her this:

me: you fukkin slut
her: excuse me
her: pardon me?
her: if you want to talk to me like that lose my number
me: whore u better stay away from my boyfriend im serious i got your number now
her: what
her: calm down bud. I didnt do anything leave me alone

I will either text her in about a week with casual conversation like I didnt know what happened or pretend like my imaginary GF deleted her number if she texts me before then with a "who is this".

I guess the goal was to try and rebang her but TBH I am just trying new things to get reactions from girls and see where it goes from here. Has anyone else employed something like this? When is the best stage of the game to use something like this to your advantage?

Messages In This Thread