rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your views on roles for government?

What are your views on roles for government?

While all/most members on this forum are certainly against govt interference in our daily lives, we certainly want to do away with the family court system and Affirmative action.
I think Libertarian has become more of an umbrella term for those opposed to military intervention, while at the same time hold positive views on free markets.
What are your views on other branches of government?
I mean there are forumers that hold collectivist views on economics, while emphasizing on Masculine values.
Here are mine.
Welfare such as Medicare, Medicaid and Dept of education, Food stamps, etc-Voucher system
Social Market economy
If a family is not capable(difference between incapable and unable) to feed the first born, they are offered incentives to abort the kid, and/or get sterilized, I don't want the retards to reproduce.

Environment regulations-Go ahead, I like a better quality of life.
But reign the EPA in.

Defense-Get military spending below $200 Billion, I dislike the police state much more than the welfare state, get civil liberties where they were pre 911.
On the economy
No minimum wage, a negative income tax as proposed by Milton Friedman.

Technical research- A must, we can't deny government's role in the creation of the internet, German government's role in the creation for the Jet engine
Fat shaming- A must, we need an internet army of a million plus trolls, that will receive the best training in chasing away these whales to the Gym.
Your thoughts?

Messages In This Thread