rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches?)

M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches?)

It is not the amount of money you make which affects your success with the women, it is the way you spend it. This is the reason why Joe Smith who just won 10M in a lottery and now buys rounds for everyone in the bar every night would not do better than he did before he was poor and could only afford a single drink.

The ways I see worth spending money are:

1. On your appearance. This includes expensive shirts, custom suits, a nice car and apartment/house. This also includes a stylist, cosmetologist visits, $50/session personal training in a gym, regular massages and so on.

2. On your connections and experience. My experience there is quite limited, but I found that you meet completely different people when you travel business class overseas, and got into Admiral's clubs or executive lounges. Traveling a lot and visiting a lot of places around the world makes you a more interesting person.

3. On your game. You have troubles maintaining the conversation or with the body language? I'm pretty sure you can get relevant training from a psychologist or whatever. In Russia they have pickup trainings when they study not only the theory, but also practice utilizing one-way radios to facilitate real-time training. Probably here in USA it happens too.

To keep it short, spend your money on you, not on women. And if you want to pay for sex, use hookers [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread