rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston Bombs on Boylston St?

Boston Bombs on Boylston St?

WTF... Boston Marathon is now a terrorist target? WTF happened????

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/2198234...n-marathon

Quote:Quote:

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) – Two explosions shattered the euphoria of the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday, sending authorities out on the course to carry off the injured while the stragglers in the 26.2-mile trek from Hopkinton were rerouted away from the smoking site of the blasts.

Competitors and race organizers were crying as they fled the chaos. Bloody spectators were being carried to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners.

Witnesses reported hearing two explosions on the north side of Boylston Street near the photographer bridge just before 3 p.m. Fox 25's Maria Stephanos, whose husband had just completed the race, reported that the explosion appeared to come from the inside of a building, rather than on the street.

"I was right there, I saw a plume of smoke coming from a building," said Stephanos.

Video from SkyFox showed blood on the ground near the finish line. A Fox 25 photographer at the scene reported seeing a number of victims with lost limbs.

Reuters was reporting that the Boston Marathon headquarters was in lockdown.

It was not immediately known how many people were injured or the extent of their injuries.

The Boston Marathon was suspended. Runners were being stopped at mile 26.

The Massachusetts Ave bridge was closed and the MBTA had suspended service on the B and C lines of the Green Line.

I can't believe this shit... live feed here:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/live-video/

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread