rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When beta orbiters attack

When beta orbiters attack

Got a random email today...

Quote:Quote:

I have a friend that lives in XXXXX. I was disappointed that she met you and fell for your game. I hope you feel bad for what you did.You betrayed her.... Do you ever think of the consequences you create when you do this? What pain you create? I understand that this is a way of making money and that you are a sex addict, even if you do not admit it to yourself, but please change your life to be a better human being. I will see if I can get the government to put you on the no fly list so that you can't do this again. I believe this is a form of terrorism towards other countries and to the people you have hurt already. Terrorism is defined as creating terror in people and that is what you do when you write about your conquest. It is the woman's fault too, to fall for your game and they have had a choice to sleep with you, but it is not fair to them that you write about it without their permission. Maybe when you write your guides, don't say anything about your conquest since it wasn't needed to emphasize the tactics on picking up women. Being a man whore isn't something to be proud of and being paid by a book company to have sex is almost like prostitution isn't it? So how does it feel being a prostitute? I do hope you you get an uncurable STD and AIDS for all your troubles, and I never wished evil on anyone in my life.

I replied: "Are you a girl or a guy?"

Quote:Quote:

Does it matter? What you did to her was uncalled for. You scared her... When you write your books, please warn them or at least send them a book so that way they can take steps to prepare for the shame you might bring them. I know we Americans have different kinds of perspective that is not worldly accepted and I understand that men will be men. But to be published of your books of accomplishments with women would make any woman feel cheep, used, and disgraced. I hope to God, that will learn your lesson from this. When you write, don't bring the personal part into it. Nobody needs to know about your ongoing affair with her, you should of just ended your book there, or give more.

But you should of just put more pointers, but not go into details. Please, for future women and their families. I will not call the government, but I wish that you take this in consideration for future books. I am male but it doesn't matter. Honor should be universal.

I redacted some parts. Little does he know that I already talked to the girl some time ago. She said she "can't stay mad" at me. [Image: love.gif]

She was scared that people would know it was her in the book, but I took precautions and no one did find out.

Messages In This Thread