rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco Night Life

San Francisco Night Life

I went to college in San Francisco and lived there for a year after I graduated. Since I'm new to the forum I feel like I should contribute something. I'm going to breakdown information on certain districts in SF and the bars/clubs in these districts. My data sheet only contains a few spots and is subjective but I hope some people can find it useful.

Inner Richmond
The only good thing about the bars in this area is that they are right near USF and have reasonably priced drinks for SF standards. Since they are close to the college it can be a decent place for preying on 19-22 year old college girls. But most of the bars are dive bars and it isn’t a great place to go for picking up girls unless you go to the bar Bitter End on Thursday night, which is college night. This district’s nightlife is pretty weak overall. But if you want good Asian food go to Clement St.
Bars- Bitter End, Irelands 32, Trader Sams, The Pig and Whistle

SOMA District
This district is South of Market Street and is full of grimey bums that shit on the sidewalk and beg for change and cigs. But it has some decent clubs and music venues. My crew and I use to frequent here quite often to get buck.
Clubs
The Mezzanine- It is a music venue/club that is down a cutty alley off crack head infested 6th st. Music artists usually play at this spot when they come to SF. Good Electronic and hip hop acts usually come to play at this venue. I saw Methodman and Redman, Chromeo, Fakeblood and Bun B here to name a few. Good place to get wasted at and maybe pop some molly and smoke some blunts with some random people in the outdoor smoking area. Check online to see who’s playing if you’re thinking about going. It is a decent place for picking up girls but the main attraction is the live music at this venue.
330 Ritch- If you like hip hop I would recommend going here on Friday nights which is usually 90s hip hop. I saw the Alchemist DJ here and it was sick but they usually play some good 90s hip hop. Also if you like black girls it is a good place to go, there are a lot fine black girls from Oakland that frequent this Club in SOMA because it is close to the Bay Bridge. Overall if you have some game it is a good place to game girls and has a diverse crowd of girls from white, asian, latin and black.
Other Clubs: Harlot, Temple Night Club

Downtown
If you aren’t on a budget and you’re a club guy I would recommend checking out Ruby Skye, Slide, and Vessel. I’ve been to these clubs a couple times but I don’t feel like I can give enough input on these spots. They usually have good house music at Vessel.

Polk St.
Polk st. is close to downtown and some fun bars. The Hemlock is a pseudo hipster bar that has some decent talent mostly hipster girls. Also right next door there is a bar called Blur that is also worth checking out. Polk st. Also has Vertigo that can be fun but gets extremely crowded. I would recommend checking out Polk st. if your not that into clubs and I think it has better quality of girls compared to the Mission District.
Mission District
The mission district is south of downtown and is the Latin district of San Francisco. This place is a hipster haven so if you dig hipster girls or have hipster steez you could do well in this district. There are tons of bars and like most parts of SF nightlife has a diverse crowd. I like the Elbo room and they have live music there through out the week. If you feel like bar hopping it can be fun area to go out at night. You will find cute girls here but the majority of girls are pretty homely. If the weather is nice and warm in the day (very rare in SF) go to Dolores park to chill and drink (also blaze a joint if you want weed is pretty much legal in SF) and there’s usually a good amount of girls hanging out there on a nice day, good for day game.

The Marina
This district is full of chads and marks but there are a lot of attractive girls that frequent the bars in this district. This place isn’t really my scene but if you have game and are clean cut you could do well here. Also this place is where mostly white girls go out in SF so guys that are only into white girls should go out here. This place can be good for picking up girls but the d-bagg Affliction guys and striped shirt guys keep me away from this area I would rather go to North Beach which is close by. This district has a lot of bars just walk around and see which one you feel like going into.

You could basically write a book on all the nightlife spots in SF and this is just a little bit of information from a 24 year old’s perspective that lived in the city for a few years. SF is an expensive city but it is also a very diverse and historical west coast city. If you are planning on visiting or living there you have a lot options as far a night life goes. There are probably people in this forum that know the city a lot more than idea but this is just a little bit of information.

Messages In This Thread