rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Selling Weed

Selling Weed

From personal experience only undesirables will want to be your friend. Your better off working at a bar/club/restaurant for socializing and always being stocked for personal use than slinging dime bags in between classes. However if you have the urge then telling you not to will be useless.

I don't know what province you are in so make sure you know how much is considered personal use and know the laws and your rights. In Quebec its 40g so never carry more than that and always scale on spot as it builds a rapport with the client.

Try to use as little baggies as possible (never have them all pre-baggy if you get caught that counts as selling and not possession). If you have a car keep it in the trunk hidden, I know at least in Quebec cops don't search the trunk for some reason.

Most people will tell you to put 0.8 or something and skim people when you can I find its better to be known as the guy who gives good deals than the jipper plus you would want to have customers that are regular smokers or small time pushers which means they probably own scales themselves so if you skim don't expect repeat business.

Marijuana margins are very low so your better off having a few different items at the ready (your in college so people like to experiment. )Try to have a bit of everything or at least know where to get everything.

Messages In This Thread