rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

REAL PROBLEM: It's socially accepted that men are mass murdered in most movies

REAL PROBLEM: It's socially accepted that men are mass murdered in most movies

In all seriousness, the very best thing you can do is to check out of the society that you think isn't supporting or doesn't give a shit about you.

So basically
make money and do your very best to work for yourself
chase skirts, but do not get married
avoid things like a 401k and plan your own retirement
avoid being too far in debt or living in a country where the government can screw with your personal wealth for no reason
don't join the military, or if you do, don't expect the military to take good care of you after you quit
don't do the defacto required things of you like whiteknighting, chivalry, whatever
edit: Almost forgot to add. Under no circumstances should you ever have kids. If you want to have kids, well, then know this. Get it in writing, because your darling little child will be used as a hostage against your bank account in a court of law, regardless of whether or not the female ever spends it on the child. If you want to have a child, do your own research on that. I'm not concerned about it now so I don't know much about it.

That's pretty much it. Live for yourself and don't get screwed by the rules you don't play.

If you live in a country where men aren't expected to marry, raise a family, and get all their shit together before they're 30, then you sir, are a free man who can do as he wishes. So no one gives a shit about you? So what? You have the agency to do whatever the fuck you like. Anyone who wishes for anything less is better off being a woman. Yeah, it's real bad now if you wanted to be a family man, but times have changed and so must you. Take lemons and make whiskey sours, my man.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread