rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sharky's Machine

Sharky's Machine

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:45 PM)Sharky Wrote:  

I say "philosophical" because there are parts I get and parts I don't get. I have a 2 year old daughter. I don't want someone telling her she was born to stupid to vote, or drive, or go to college. I get the drive for equal opportunity. But as the Neocons have aptly pointed out, these "civil rights movements" for minorities, women and gays are not about equal opportunities, they are about equal results. And in many cases, about superior status.

If a feminist thinks women should get their shot at the brass ring, then I'm a feminist for the sake of my little girl. If a feminist is someone who thinks women deserve special status for being born with a monthly bleeding hole, then fuck no, I want no parts of that.

I really can't disagree, but I shun labels, and feminism is just another "-ism" with no universally agreed-upon definition (like most isms). Especially so regarding raising kids -- easy labels are no way to illustrate eternal truths of the human condition, especially when trying to explain the yin and yang of how the sexes work. (Sorry to go all taoist...). We know Red Pill is not only about understanding these differences and complements, but also about calling BS on how Blue Pill pisses in the pool of Natural Law.

Messages In This Thread