rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Gay marriage like a monkey in a business suit?

Is Gay marriage like a monkey in a business suit?

Others feel that gay marriage is attempting to impose the gay community's Open Marriage standards onto heterosexual relationships, and in the process give homosexuals the right to redefine what has always been an heterosexual-only institution.

One only has to look at the first gay marriage in San Francisco. They didn't share the same bed. They didn't live in the same home. After their $50 marriage form at city hall, they went back to their separate ways, and went years without seeing each other, living in different parts of the city, still drifting from sexual partner to sexual partner. This is what gay marriage is. A contract. It has no commitment, no love, no fidelity, is barren, and without children.

But hey, are you scamming the system with a mental disability check from the government? Now that you're married status, it's even bigger!

[Image: Diane+Olson+Robin+Tyler+Diane+Olson+Gay+...ofITpx.jpg]

As if beta providers don't have it bad enough, if gay marriage standards become the new accepted legal threshold, their broke-back wives will quickly return post-honeymoon to fucking around on them, and they'll be unable to sue for divorce for infidelity. Because gay marriage will redefine fidelity requirements to be equal to the gay standard, thanks to the gay "marriage equality" movement.

How will married households with children be any different from divorced households where both parents are dating other sexual partners? Under gay marriage, it won't.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread