rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Girls Do You Suspect You've Broken For Other, Future Men?

How Many Girls Do You Suspect You've Broken For Other, Future Men?

Some of us may remember Heartiste writing about how old carousel-riders still dream of the Alphas they used to fuck in their youth, whilst laying in bednext to their boring, beta provider husband (who they feel they settled for).

And then a few years after that, a study came out saying how the more more sexual partners women have, the more likely they are to divorce: their bonding mechanism, which is caused by oxytocin in the brain, become faulty with every subsequent cock. That's why virgins make the best marital prospects.

I'm sure we've had those moments: "damn, if we break up, she'll be ruined for other guys."

A girl whom I loved just broke up with me recently, because I didn't want to get legally married to her. She told me "you broke me!" Meaning that before me, she did vanilla stuff with a few dudes (she's religious) and during, I've made her do a lot of nasty, sex acts. Lost her virginity at 24, etc.

Ever feel that way with a particular chick?

Messages In This Thread