rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question to white Anglos

Question to white Anglos

One thing shocking to people from minority cultures is how easily white (excluding E Europe and med countries) people put their parents into old people's homes?

If they are sick they put them in a home and never visit them. This is so puzzling to non N European people, who normally care for their parents until death or if they do put them into a home visit them every single day

Also, when white people have children why are they obsessed with moving them out when they are 18 and not talking to them much? Even if they are women they are encouraged to leave

I asked my white friends and all agree it is shameful that this happens bit they couldn't explain why so many white people do it.

I assume it is due to hyper individualism

This is one reason I think the West has a declining birthrate l- who wants children if they will dump you in home when you are old where you will be beaten up by underpaid immigrants who will abuse you while your children live off your money you have worked your whole life for.

Messages In This Thread