rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Map of the countries that are most and least welcoming to foreigners

Map of the countries that are most and least welcoming to foreigners

Quote: (03-22-2013 09:55 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2013 12:14 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2013 11:26 AM)Mr.Barbarian Wrote:  

Heartiste linked to this excerpt of a speech by Vladimir Putin recently. http://i.imgur.com/l1tNCZZ.jpg It spells out his vision of Russia's commitment to Russians over outsiders.

"The Aryan body, mind and soul".

Standard fare heartiste.

It's hilarious that North Americans who are likely a cultural hodgepodge are celebrating aryan culture by quoting a slav.

Im constantly amazed at your distaste for the guy, yet you seem to be visit his blog regularly. You dont need to agree with his views, but he substantiates them and his opinion is based on well researched facts as he sees them. Its all you can ask of people, and the constant shaming you resort to is unnecessary. Im no fan of his either and I rarely bother to spend any time on his site unless someone linked to him, but he is no retard.

I don't need to visit his site. Guys on here constantly post bundles of his stuff. It might be that he has loads of great stuff on there but I can't take it seriously when it's watered down with lazy race theory and buzzwords like "solipsism".

Also I don't see what this has anything to do with my nationality. I'm not arguing the points of the quote itself. I'm calling out that "endorsement" because it's retarded. The Aryans (and I'm assuming Heartiste means aryans as the nazis defined them because I can't imagine he/they identify as indo-european) considered slavs subhuman.

Isolationism carries with it its own problems that are no less scathing. But I do have a problem with multiculturalism. But I'm a pragmatic man, I don't see any way that it will reverse given the global political climate. I will utilize it for my own gains by playing along on the surface.

Messages In This Thread