rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Are Men Losing Economic Ground?

Why Are Men Losing Economic Ground?

Quote: (03-20-2013 06:00 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I really wish these assholes would stop using the word "education" and call it what it really is, indoctrination. I only had one teacher whose class required you to form an opinion of your own. Then he would destroy your ideas just to force you to think about them.

I'm a prime example of the American "education" system. I was arguably one of the smartest kids in my school. I got A's on all of my tests (one teacher used to separate me from the rest of the class to keep people from cheating off me), but had a sub 1 GPA because I never did homework. I will probably be poor my whole life because people look at my shit and think I'm a deadbeat. However, the people I actually get to look in the eye and shake hands with think I'm one of the smartest/hard working people on the face of the Earth. I got a job that wound up not working out in the end by talking international politics with an old businessman. The same topic would have landed me in DC as a congressional aide, if only the guy we met with had gotten past the primaries. People are shocked when I tell them I only took one semester of college.

These days you have to prove you are a good slave before you can be a slave.

We sound very similar.

Do your own thing. It's more gratifying and doesn't depend so much on educational background.

I don't work well for others, so it's almost mandatory for me.

Messages In This Thread