rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Osaka

Bang Osaka

This thread will be dedicated to my stay in Ôsaka, which will begin next Thursday and is intended to last for the following twelve months. I decided to start over from this thread and turn this one basically into a long, progressive datasheet. I'll have to see when and how frequently I can post, depending on how busy I am. Although Skotch's 100 Approach Study Japan also seems to cover Ôsaka, I think it will be interesting to offer a perspective from someone who's Japanese is little more than just basic conversational, at best. I'm also interested in hearing any other pointers from others that have not yet been covered in previous threads.

Quick description of myself: white (in appearance, at least) tall (187 cm / c. 6'2), broad shoulders, short, brown curly hair, average looking. VERY deep voice...think an exagerated Darth Vader and Tay Zonday to get an idea. I grew up for half my life in the US and the other half in Germany, so I speak both languages fluently and have no particular identification with either country. As said above, Japanese skills are little more than basic, though I can read much more due to having learned Chinese.

As said above, I hope to start posting either end of next week or after.

To be continued...

Messages In This Thread