rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you had to guess this chics age?

If you had to guess this chics age?

I have a girlfriend 31 year old who looks better. Just like in these photos no signs of aging on face, but the initial face of my girl was better to start with.

I don't see anything special about this pop singer. I know many women who look like this around 30 year mark. Most girls would keep this look if they wouldn't drink, smoke and would have a regular good nights sleep by not going to nightclubs too often.

Also note her white skin. Sun burn ages the skin. Historically women around the world always covered themselves when walking into sun to keep their skin white and young. In Europe a brown skin on a woman was a sign of a lower class of women who had no choice but to work on field. Muslim hijabs actually predate Islam and were used by desert women to cover from Sun. They became tradition and acquired religious meaning only later. Only recently has tan become trendy and artificial tan is much worse then natural one.

Messages In This Thread