rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking It To The Next Level?

Taking It To The Next Level?

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:30 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

They won't jump straight from a casual conversation to a one-on-one date.

Generally speaking, I agree with this.

You can't go from a casual conversation to a date.

First, you have to transition from casual conversation to personal conversation. This is when she asks you personal questions, you talk about personal type issues like -- dreams, hopes, goals, relationships, passions, likes, dis-likes, etc.

Once your conversations become consistently personal, then, you can suggest A HANG OUT, NOT A DATE!

A date is -- "hey, we should hang out sometime"

This suggests a one one one date.

A hang out is -- "my freind is throwing a party Saturday night, if you're not doing anything, bring your friends and come hang out"

See the difference?

One is suggesting ONE ON ONE time, the other is suggesting GROUP SOCIAL TIME. Big difference.

It's hard to go from casual conversation to setting a date. You have to build some comfort first. You have to give her a chance to get to know you a little first.

Before you suggest a hang out or a date, try to be sure that she has asked you a few personal questions or TOUCHED YOU A FEW TIMES. Those are signs that she might be willing to see you again socially.

Going from casual chat to setting a date is an advanced move. I do it all the time. I just say -- "its been nice talking to you, wanna get a drink sometime". Sometimes, it works, sometimes, it doesn't.

Newbies should generally stick to what I wrote above..

Messages In This Thread