rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Race a social construct?

Is Race a social construct?

It's skin color, nothing else. I'd follow that to its logical conclusion and say that Barack Obama is black, and Slash is white.

But what does it matter for? Saying someone is black, white, yellow, green and whatnot is not an insult. It's just a simple physical description. It also carries certain physical differences with it (ex. black people are more resistant to skin cancer and sunburns, probably are better runners, etc), but I think those are negligible.

So my point is that yes, there are races, and yes, they are more or less clearly biologically defined, but they don't really matter. People who make a fuss over them (on either side) are usually trolling the world.

Contrast this with a liberal who claims that race doesn't exist, because if it did exist it would matter.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread