rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post your unpopular opinions

Post your unpopular opinions

As red pill poppers and renegades I believe we all have certain opinions/principles which people don't agree with. Besides the obvious related to dating/game/sex/women ... what other unpopular opinions do you guys have ? Hopefully this thread will stay civil and not devolve into stupid arguments. After all, these are just opinions !

Here are mine

- I don't believe everyone should be allowed to vote.

- I don't understand why people hate on Kim Kardashian. Most female actresses are overrated anyways. All hotness & no acting skills. That includes Mila Kunis, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox ... even Angelina Jolie

- people should not be able to have babies if they don't meet certain requirements

- Fight Club is a crap movie. Made for angsty teenage guys who're angry at the world and crave being Alpha ( i used to be one of those)

- I don't think Metal is music.

- Lionel Messi is hugely overrated. If he didn't play in Barcelona with Xavi and Iniesta feeding him sexy passes he'd be crap. See how bad he plays for the Argentinian national team ?

- I think Roosh is better than RSD's Tyler Durden. But RSD's Julien = Roosh.

-Alcoholism, drug abuse and obesity are not diseases. They are the results of poor choices. Stop treating them as diseases.

- People are not equal in any way. That's wishful thinking.

- Capital punishment and the death penalty in every state is necessary.

- Feminism wont kick in until people stop talking about it.

- Squats are gay ! That's why i don't do em. Deadlifts ftw !

- I think Lebanese people are the most attractive on earth. Even more so than Brazilians.

- I dont think I'm a bad person but people who are not my immediate family/ friends mean nothing to me. Nothing !

- Only free healthcare provided should be abortion

- I think Spanish is an ugly language and Russian sounds beautiful. Russian is Alpha !

- I would rather jerk myself off than receive an unenthusiastic blowjob

- Ron Paul is overrated. Some of his ideology seems legit with but COME ON people.

- Charity and Humanitarian aid is a huge form of attention whoring.

Messages In This Thread