rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you don't support WMMA UFC doesn't want you!

If you don't support WMMA UFC doesn't want you!

I actually enjoyed Rousey v. Carmouche, and I can actually see where Dana etc. are coming from. There are a lot of guys bitching about women being allowed in the UFC all over the internet. They could just not buy the PPV and leave it at that, but they don't. They act like women and think that the power of being vocal is greater than the power of consumerism, which isn't true.

Also, as far as women not being able to fight, I'd love to see some of these internet warriors get in there with an olympic judo champion, even if she's female. It's exactly the same as when they started introducing the lower weight classes to UFC: Loads of guys were shitting all over those guys too.

Although, as far as UFC 157 goes, there was internet outcry over Machida v. Henderson as well because it didn't end up with both guys dead on their feet. Simply put, there is a large amount of MMA fans who basically bitch about everything and have no respect for the sport they're fans of. I can see why the UFC wants to distance itself from them.

Messages In This Thread