rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Makers: Women Who Make America

Makers: Women Who Make America

Did anyone watch it? It showed on 2/26. Here's the page I got everything from. Man, check out this comment lol. You go girl! Let that loose pussy flap in the wind.

https://www.facebook.com/pbs/posts/615613058453763

Quote:Quote:

It was wonderful and I feel so privileged to have personally lived it and reaped benefits at every stage. I was born in 1942 and had a stay at home mom who baked cookies! I spent my teenage years in the romantic carefree 50's when we mainly thought about who the next boyfriend would be and not politics and war. I married in the turbulent 60's and was easily able to postpone having babies because of the pill, and build a career. Having children in the 70's I had access to daycare while I worked. Getting divorced in 1979 before AIDS reared it's ugly head I had years of fun in the disco era and enjoyed a very very active sex life with anyone I wanted and had the time of my life, after growing up when we women had to be so so careful not to get a bad reputation and/or God forbid, pregnant. I never felt the need to marry again and now it is commonplace and socially acceptable for women to be single. Erica Jong who is my age calls us the "whip lash generation". I feel so lucky to have been a part of the journey.

Messages In This Thread