rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Did You Blossom?

When Did You Blossom?

Quote: (02-25-2013 10:00 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Late Blossom here, I started looking at Red Pill @ 33 + , I was too focused on career till then ( Which does contributes in a large way towards getting the shit together ) and then I swallowed the Red Pill at 35 +, Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do .......... But thank God better late then Never ........

Given your late realization and good game level, I have to say you're the only person I have ever met in my life who really turned it around after the age if 29. Usually people who pass 30 are "blue pill lifers". That's half the reason I was interested in meeting you, which was certainly a good decision. The career you set up is also more than 99% of people can say for themselves.

To the OP, I'd say still working... If I can't live off income from investments consider my life to be a work in progress still. Freedom is really what the red pill is about.

Banging bitches and rags to riches. That's the goal.

Messages In This Thread