rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend or Bangs

Girlfriend or Bangs

Quote: (03-05-2013 09:37 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 09:12 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Life doesn't have to be SO serious that all you do is dress like James Bond, drink martinis, drive around in Lambos and fvck girls... booooring. Only in America do you have to concentrate on being extra machismo and alpha to pull women.

Well, that's not true. There's definitely plenty of other countries that don't have such extremely submissive women.

To me, dressing like james bond, driving around in a lambo, and fucking girls sounds like a whole fucking lot more fun than playing board games on a regular basis, but I can understand and appreciate the mental challenge that some games as well as competitive sports brings. Monopoly in particular was a lot of fun as a kid, although I'd rather play real monopoly now.

The problem is anyone telling others on here that their particular preferences are crap. What the fuck do I care what you do as long as you're not deluded that it's the only fun thing ever.

Hey, go play video games to your hearts content.

I outgrew them at age 8, but who am I to judge?

If you are happy in a Beta Culture, good for you.

No need to hate on us that might enjoy an "Alpha Culture". Maybe we just are this way. It comes natural to us. We don't have to "concentrate" on anything. Ever thought of that?

No need to get all spooled up and angry.

You will get no hate from this direction, no matter how much you try little digs and little attacks.

---

Who "drinks martinis, drives around in Lambos"?

I might have had 1 martini in all of 2012.

Don't let your imagination run wild.

Messages In This Thread