rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

That's Sexis'!: Ideas for a joke book

That's Sexis'!: Ideas for a joke book

Inspired by Days of Broken Arrows' response to Teedub's thread, Everyday Sexism Project, I created this thread to collect ideas for a joke book, that I, or Days of Broken Arrows', or anybody could use to make this joke book and disseminate it through the manosphere and amazon.

Here's the "offending" post:

Quote: (02-24-2013 10:38 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Stuff like this comes from women's eternal need to be "damsels in distress." That meme developed in the old days for a reason. It's true. Now that feminism has changed the game and women aren't in as much physical distress, they need to create distress to feel like women. We call it "creating drama."

But here is the deal on "everyday sexism." It's whatever a woman says it is. So if you hold the door open, you're sexist. If you let it shut behind you, you're sexist.

If you notice she's a woman, you're sexist. If you don't, you also sexist because you made her feel "invisible."

If you think women shouldn't be in combat, you're sexist. If you do, you're sexist because you don't value women. If you think they do but should have to comply with men's physical standard's, you're sexist.

See how this game works? I bet we could compile an entire list of such things and it would make the rounds on Facebook. Hey, I have an idea!! What about a mini-book called "That's Sexist!" using examples like mine above along with cartoon illustrations of women appearing in a continuous state of indigence? Bet that would sell. It could be the manosphere's version of the Preppie Handbook or the Jewish-American Princess Handbook.

Here are a few of my own to get started:

If you approach a woman to hit on her, you're a creep. If you don't have the balls to talk to a woman you're a loser.

Women are strong, independent, and don't need a man. Except when they do.

Wald

Messages In This Thread