rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Flew into Manila this afternoon from Coron, finished up a ten day stint on the Island of Palawan so I'll break it down for you guys:

Puerto Princesa City: Flew in PPC direct from Cebu on Tuesday afternoon and stayed there for four days. At 220,000 people, its the largest island on the island and is quite pleasant and very clean, for a Filipino city, the city prides itself as being "Clean and Green".

All of the action in PPC in centered along the main street, Rizal Avenue, which is conveniently the street you go on as you exit the airport, which is downtown. This is where the better bars, restaurants, cafes and fast food joints are in the city and where I recommend staying.

I stayed at Hotel Moana, a decent place with tidy rooms with AC and WIFi for 1000P/night, it is run by an Italian guy and the restaurant has good food there, also a nice pool there. The hotel also has a dive shop and they have good rates for guests, I paid 3000 for two dives, not bad. Hotel Moana is located right next door to Warehauz 45, the second best nightclub/bar in town, across the street is a big KTV/hooker bar.

Night life: Like most other smaller cities, it isn't great and there seems to be a lot of prostitution in the city, judging by the number of KTV bars. One night I went into a couple of them and they are all similar, just a bunch of hookers and busted dudes singing karaoke. However there are two decent options:

Tiki Bar: By far the best spot in town, its a fair sized resto bar/club with very good live entertainment every night, they have two pool tables and the food is very good as well, especially the sizzling seafood which I highly recommend. I went there every night I was in PPC because its the best and really there aren't a lot of other options.

Warehauz 45: I went there twice because it was convenient and only about 20M from my hotel, my strategy was to meet a girl at the Tiki Bar, have a few drinks then suggest we bounce to Warehauz 45, have a couple more drinks then over to the hotel, it worked, once (more on that later). They have a live band every night and quite a few local girls there who are keen on meeting a foreign guy, as elsewhere in the Philippines.

Again, other than that, there aren't too many places I saw that weren't hooker bars or just shitty holes in the wall.

Day game locations: I suggest hitting up Robinson's mall, its big and new and not very far from Rizal, maybe ten minutes on a tricycle. I went there shortly after I arrived in PPC and got the number of a really cute girl (light skinned Filipina) as soon as I walked in, she ended up flaking on me two days later. There's a couple of okay restaurants in there, a cinema and at least one coffee shop with WIFI.

Public market: A bit grimy but a good place to get some food, I went there to pick up some salted squid and got a number off a girl working there. Met her that night at Tiki bar but she showed up with a friend (surprise, surprise!) and was rather shy and glued to her phone so I ditched her.

Internet Game: Same as everywhere else, quite a few girls on the regular sites, I met up with one at Tiki Bar but did not bang, she had to go to El Nido and I met up with her there later. She was really cool and had a scooter too, so she took me to a few nice places around PPC.

Scooter game: I had a scooter the entire time there, rented for 400P/day, there's a bunch of rental places on Rizal. After two days there I was getting pissed off and discouraged because the three girls I gamed, all on my first day, turned out to be duds. It was Thursday evening and getting late, around 7PM and I knew that since I didn't get any girls on the go that day, I'd likely have another lonely night. Then I was on my way back to the hotel and I saw these two girls walking so I stopped and chatted them up for a minute and got one of their numbers.

Later that night she met me at Tiki Bar, we drank quite a bit then bounced to Warehauz 45 and a couple of her friends showed up, including a weird lady boy (aren't they all weird?). After a few more drinks she was grabbing my cock under the table so I took that as I sign and we left to my hotel where I proceeded to bang her a couple of times, then another time in the morning. she was cute, the second cutest I've had in the Phils and at 19 she had such a tight body, nice round ass and big firm tits. I was stoked to get this girl and was planning on taking her up to El Nido, as per chaos' advice.

My last night there was friday and forum member Innuendo showed up and checked into my hotel, we partied a bit and he took out a girl he met online, she was fine, very pretty face. We had a few drinks at Tiki and Warehauz then just went back to the hotel and we both smashed our girls. I had to dive the next day at 7am, I left the girl in the room and told her I'd be back by 12 and then would catch the bus at 2pm to El Nido.

I show up and the girl isn't there but she decided to organize all of my shit and also left a lot of here things: shoes, bags, dresses, clothes, etc. I eventually get a knock at my door and its this girls' lady boy friend and she's pissed saying my girl ripped her off, then she tried to start taking her clothes that she saw hanging up. I pushed the tranny the fuck out my room and told her to leave, then she shows up with two other girls. I told them all to fuck off, then called my girl but she didn't answer, I had to leave to El Nido soon so I decided that this girl, although pleasant to be with and pretty hot, wasn't worth the drama.

I left her things with Innuendo who was staying another day and then took the bus to El Nido. She calls me later asking why I left without her and I just said "you're too much trouble" and she seemed okay. I told her Innuendo had her things and she could get them from her.

Innuendo runs into her that night at Tiki Bar and tells her to come get her shit, she showed up at his place late at night to get his things and that horny little thing jumps right on him and as he described it, "she basically raped me" hahaha, I'm finally Eskimo Brothers with an RVF member!

Anyway, here's somethings that you can do for fun in PPC, although I think I stayed there too long, 2 days should be fine.

-Crocodile Farm: Nothing special but it was cool to see some of the Palawan crocs, both salt and fresh water, the tour took about 20 minutes. Best part was the indigenous Palawan Bear Cat that they have there, they put banana cream on your hand and it crawls on your back to lick it off and you take pics.

-Baker's Hill- Good place to have lunch, its a family park area with a few different tourist shops and restaurants, nice quaint architecture and has some kind of Alice in wonderland theme to it.

-Prisoner Colony- I didn't make it there but you tour a prison and the inmates do some kind of synchronized dances and sell trinkets that they make.

-Under ground river- This is the main attraction in PPC, I didn't make it because I went diving instead but apparently its on of the top 8 natural wonders of the world. Innuendo went and he wasn't that impressed and neither was another guy I spoke to. Its a long day of driving and being in a boat to see about forty minutes of the cave.

-Diving- Some decent diving here, mainly reefs, nothing too crazy but a good day of diving. I didn't go far out though, apparently its better out there.

so there it is, the DL on PPC, a lot of travelers start there as I did then take the 6 hour bus to El Nido, many others arrive in Coron first, then go to El Nido and finally PPC, all are great options.

I'll do a write up on El Nido and Coron soon.

Messages In This Thread