rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Lay Report Continued

Glads Pinay - 19 Years - Feb 3, 2013
The next day I met up with a girl I had met in the club on Friday night. She was cute and I had no trouble setting up the date. I got more of a good girl vibe from her, but I gamed her well and she was clearly very into me. Another 19 year old girl, and she was very skinny. 4'11 35 kg small. I was a 5 minute walk from my hotel so I got her to come by promising to show her some cool pictures of my travels. After I arrived I started my usual routine. She put up a lot of lmr and it took a few hours to break down, but I got the notch. She pretended she was on her period... bluff called! Well, I would have done it anyway. What a tight pussy, wow.

+1. #62 of last 365 days. #17 of 2013. #30 Philippina. #50 of the trip (going for 50 with 8 days left) MADE MY GOAL! At this point my huge desire for banging is nearly extinguished. Got my 50th of the trip, time to relax. Smile.

Witch Doctor Pinay - 20 Years - Feb 4, 2013
At least I thought it was time to relax, another girl from online wanted to meet up with me and she seemed like she had a banging body. We met at a restaurant right next to my hotel. She had a strange personality to be honest. I think she was 20 years old. I bounced her to my room without much problem. She was tall with good sized boobs and ass, but an OK face. In my room I got very strange lmr, not the kind im used to but then before we even kissed she showed me naked pictures of her on her phone. I knew sex was in the bag so I relaxed and before long I had my notch. She had a very good body. 9 rack and 9 ass. Very rare combo. I am finding some amazing bodies here in Cebu.

+1. #63 of last 365 days. #18 of 2013. #31 Philippina. #51 of the trip Side note.

I grabbed her arm and she whimpered. She told me she had fallen from a tree and broken it when she was a kid. Her parents couldn't afford a real doctor so they sent her to a witch doctor. HAHA. Tons of favela points!

Doll Face Pinay - 21 Years - Feb 5, 2013
Met up with a girl from pipelining and met her a 5 minute walk from my hotel. She had a straight beautiful face. 21 years old and her body seemed good. The date went OK but I have been getting pretty bored of small talk, it wasn't easy but I got her back to my hotel and it was the usual routine. Took a while to get rid of LMR and even then she was paranoid about her body. Sweet girl with a fun personality +1. #64 of last 365 days. #19 of 2013. #32 Philippina. #52 of the trip

Sexy Shore - 19 Years - Feb 5, 2013
The previous weekend I had met a really cute girl while out partying. Even though she says she's not a bargirl I'm pretty sure she is, so i knew I was dealing with a shore, but she asked me to come hang out with her at a club. I did and when I got there I just had to talk to her a bit and head back to my hotel room with her. It was easy. Weird last minute resistance, but got the notch. 19 years old, cute face and cute little body with a nice booty.

Doubled up.

+1. #65 of last 365 days. #20 of 2013. #33 Philippina. #53 of the trip

8 Year Relationship - 25 Years - Feb 6, 2013
I had given out my number to a bunch of girls the weekend before and this girl was one of them. I set up a date at my usual spot 5 minutes walk from my hotel. When she arrived she was cute, definitely bangable and with no regrets but nothing too special. She was 25 and had a lot of money for a Philippine girl. We talked for a while and the small talk and gaming was brutally boring. I'm doing too much of it lately. I tried to get her back to my hotel a couple hours after meeting but she declined. Her last relationship had been 8 years long, and I could see it. She would not be easy, finally after throwing out tons of excuses to go to my hotel I got her there. Then it was tons of LMR. Hours later I got the notch.

+1. #66 of last 365 days. #21 of 2013. #34 Philippina. #54 of the trip. At this point I had banged a new girl every day for 9 girls, and I had banged a total of 13 girls in that 9 days period. By far the most I have done in such a short period of time in my life. Not bad.

Sexy QT - 22 Years - Feb 8, 2013
It had been a relaxed day spent with THC and Scotian and it was our last day in Cebu. THC and I realized something, we hadn't done had any official quality time together.

Quality time is where you go out together as friends and you pull two girls that are friends and you both get laid that night.

Quality time is a necessity to have with any wing, so we decided to go for it. We went to a club and I opened a group of girls, I started dancing with one and when THC came back and saw me dancing with my girl he went straight to the friend. We gamed them together, and coordinated while the two girls were talking to each other. We both got the kiss in the club and decided to bounce. THC went first using his token line "lets go buy some water." I used the same line 5 minutes later and they were getting into a taxi just as we arrived at the store. We hopped in and we were on our way back to the hotel.

We kept it up and when we arrived we split them up easily. Night game usually means very little LMR and I didn't have much, my girl was very into me. Cute face, very sexy little body, middle class girl. 22 years old. But most importantly... quality time spent among wings.

+1. #67 of last 365 days. #22 of 2013. #35 Philippina. #55 of the trip

Rich Pinay - 24 Years - Feb 9, 2013
We arrived in Manila and THC had a girl he met in Khoula Lampur. We got there late and she took us out drinking. She got the 3 of us so drunk on expensive shots at this bar in Makati. It was a good time but I barely remember the night. She was an awesome girl, she picked up the entire bill. Afterwards we all headed to a club a few blocks away. By this point I was very drunk and a girl tagged along that Scotian had opened. We went into the club and started drinking more. At this point I only remember images of how the night went I was so drunk. I ended up back at my place with Scotian's girl, I don't even remember how. She must have been a rich girl, she paid for all my drinks. She had an OK face and an OK body. I think she was maybe 24?

+1. #68 of last 365 days. #23 of 2013. #36 Philippina. #56 of the trip ( set a goal of 60 for the trip with 1.5 days left... not going to be easy)

The next day I saw 2 black girls and got their numbers. Time to set up Scotian on a double date to pay him back for the girl I got off him.

Internet Nympho – 21 Years
I had pipelined a girl a few weeks back, then before heading to Manila I had skyped with her. I got kind of sick of internet game, so I just straight up told her that I’m not interested in anything but sex. Pleasantly, she said that was fine. I called her up and she showed up at my hotel room. 5 minutes later she was naked and we were having sex. She had a huge rack for a pinay, not perfect but not bad. Totally worth the almost no effort I put into this lay.

+1. #69 of last 365 days. #24 of 2013. #37 Philippina. #57 of the trip ( set a goal of 60 for the trip with 24 hours left... not going to be easy)

First elevator girl – 30 Years
THC, Scotian, and I were on our way somewhere when THC opened 2 girls in the elevator. It was ballsy because the elevator was packed full of other people. He opened with something like “you guys going to the party?” Our hotel hosted multiple parties every night. The girls ended up saying “Come to room 503 and we can have a drink.” Nice THC.

Later that night after I hooked up with the big boobed nympho, THC and I knocked on the door of room 503. One of the girls invites us in, and one of the girls was naked in bed. She really wasn’t very shy. We said we would come back with beer, and 20 minutes later we were in their room talking to them. THC got to pick what girl he wanted since he opened them, and I took the other. We decided to drink and go swimming. The pool was officially closed but we got in anyways.

At the pool we started drinking and THC and I jumped in the pool. Next thing you know my girl is topless and coming in after us. THC’s girl needed coaxing to get in with us, but before long she was topless as well. THC and I both isolated our girls on opposite sides of the pool and we were both making out with our girls. It was time. We bounced back to our rooms, and we each got our notch. My girl was older, about 30 years old. She had a decent face, with an OK body, but it was saved by an amazing ass. No complaints here. Strangely enough I got a bit of LMR before the lay. Doubled up. This was my second lay in less than 2 hours.

+1. #70 of last 365 days. #25 of 2013. #38 Philippina. #58 of the trip ( set a goal of 60 for the trip with 24 hours left... not going to be easy)

Cuter Elevator Girl - 20 Years
I texted THC and he had got his lay as well. We decided that all of us would meet back at the girls room. Outside their room, THC and I decided we would go for the switch. We sent one of the girls for more beer and we kept drinking. I started thinking, what’s the best way to get things interesting? Play a game. We busted out a classic… spin the bottle, but the rules were: guys can’t kiss.

We kept playing and THC and I made out with each of the girls. We switched sides of the bed. THC was now next to the girl I had and I was now next to the girl he had. The girls were into it. I sped things up by saying “If the bottle lands on any of us, we all get naked.” Next thing you know everybody was naked and foreplay was going down. THC on one girls bed, and I was on the other. Then the condoms went on and we officially…….. pulled off the switch. Man, you gotta love the Philippines.

The second girls was 22 years old with a cute face and rockin’ body, prettier than the other girl. She was an obvious nympho and openly admitted to having a boyfriend. I got the notch, the quality time, and the tripple up in legendary fashion. What a night!

+1. #71 of last 365 days. #26 of 2013. #39 Philippina. #59 of the trip ( set a goal of 60 for the trip with 24 hours left... not going to be easy)

Cameroon Girl – 28 Years old – Feb 11, 2013
The night before I had set up a date the following afternoon with the 2 black girls I opened in the grocery store. I owed Scotian, since a few nights prior in my drunken state, I stole his girl. So we were going on a double date. I was at 59 lays for the trip, 1 away from my goal with only 6 hours left… I had to do this.

Scotian and I met up with the girls close to our hotel and went to get some drinks. We talked and I learned some French, the girls were from Cameroon a French speaking country. Then I came up with an excuse to bounce to our hotel rooms to look at some photos and listen to music, Split the girls up by saying we would be back at Scotian’s room in 10 minutes, and then I was alone in my room with my black girl. I went for the kiss 10 minutes after getting to my room, no rejection, she wanted me. Then I started escalating and got all sorts of LMR. I busted out freeze outs, and about 5 other tricks that I have, but she wasn’t going for it. I had to get this last lay, my time was almost up and I was so close to 60. I tried again, got her very horny and I was able to break through some LMR. I almost couldn’t get her pants off because bubble butt just popped so much that the pants weren’t made for it. After putting some muscle into it, her panties and jean shorts were off. I got my first quality time with Scotian and….. I claimed my 60th notch of the trip!

+1. +1 Cameroon Flag. #72 of last 365 days. #27 of 2013. #60 of the trip!

What a ride this trip has been. I was very sad to be going. I love Philippina women and I had become very good friends with THC and Scotian. It was very hard to leave. I will miss you SEA.

Messages In This Thread