rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

Quote: (02-14-2013 04:08 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Do last calls really matter that much? When I've gamed in NYC and Miami I've always closed (when I've closed) before 2am. At those later hours the guys get drunker, the bitch shields bigger and music louder.

Immensely.

Do you want to play half a game or a full Game?

There is a reason why championship fights are 12 rounds and amateur fights are 3 rounds.

Sure, you might be Mike Tyson and can end your fights in 3 rounds, but if you don't it is nice to have rounds 4-12 to still get the KO.

Make sense?

Quote: (02-14-2013 03:57 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Of course LA is harder, chicks are stuck-up (thanks to Hollywood), and you can't really do much daygame. Before coming to London, I used to live in Thousand Oaks ,and I usually went to Venice and Malibu to hit on girls. I believe very few people use the LA Metro, but in NYC almost everyone use the subway, so you get to meet a lot more women daily. In LA, other than club/bar game, all you can do is mall game and beach game. Also, there are fuckloads of tourists in NYC, but not as many in LA.

This is a good point.

During the day in NYC a hot girl walks right by you.

In LA during the day a hot girl might be two lanes over in her car.

Guess which is easier to convert?

Messages In This Thread