rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

Quote: (02-14-2013 11:53 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Later in the game when she had the puck and was skating through the center of the ice, I jacked her with an open ice hit like Dion Phaneuf. I was booed, kicked out of the game and suspended from both of my leagues for a few games.

I watched a friend of mine in soccer rush to a ball and unload on a kick where a girl had stuck her leg out to block a shot and he ended up snapping her leg. We all had to sit down and wait for the ambulance to come and take her away.

He felt like shit for doing it but surprisingly there was no backlash from any of the parents or players on the field. This was in a smaller town so it was like "yeah you play with the boys, you might get pregnant, or your leg breaks in half."

*sidenote...dion phaneuf is a piece of shit. I was partying at a bar in calgary taking pictures with some friends when he stole the camera from us when he was banging elisha cuthbert and they screamed at us for "taking pictures of them and not treating them like human beings" when we didn't realize they were even there. Elisha was actually quite short. I would bang.

Messages In This Thread