rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

Quote: (02-14-2013 11:53 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

If I ran a company and a high-responsibility, high-workload position opened up, I'm choosing the man for it 99 times out of 100, because I know I'm getting more value for my money. I want someone who will put in the hours rain or shine, in sickness and health, not someone who takes a week off because her boyfriend broke up with her, needs to work from home today because one of the kids is sick or can't come in because she's 'not feeling well' (hungover...and yes, I have seen all of these things more than once).

I manage a number of employees under me, and you're grossly overestimating what "a man is." Men come in to work rain or shine?! Ha!! Men come into work sick?!! Ha Ha!!!

A man breaks up with his LTR and you think you're gonna get good work outta him for the next week?!!! Hell no, you're better off giving him time off cause he'll talk about it to all the other employees while being nonproductive himself.

It's not that different from school...did you ever stay home from school/high school/college class because you were sick when all you had was a little sniffle? Did you decide not to drive to class because it was snowing when you knew you could make it just fine but didn't want to. School, work, they're all the same. One's duty is one's duty.

All these qualities you list are the "ideal" and in my experience, there are only a few men and a few women who match most of these ideals as employees. And ironically, it's about the same proportion for both genders. Some people are good people, but a lot aren't. When you find the good ones you keep em.

Messages In This Thread