rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

My first feminist experience was quite early.

I was a natural born player. I was making out with a young girl in kindergarten during recess. This continued for a few days and then one day I was called into the principle's office during recess.

Instead of going out to play, the female bitch of a principle lectured me for 30 minutes on how what I did was wrong, that I shouldn't have kissed her, and that these are adult things that I wasn't allowed to do.

She then made me go back outside and apologize to the girl for kissing her and tell her what we did was wrong.

After that I couldn't even talk to girls, always afraid I was breaking some kind of rule or doing something wrong. I became shy and nervous around women, even though before that incident I could play and flirt with them effortlessly.

It only continued to get worse.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread