rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Master Cleanse

The Master Cleanse

I started doing The Master Cleanse, by Stanley Burroughs almost 15 years ago with great results, so I'll pass it along.

[Image: attachment.jpg9960]   

The book itself is cheap, so get it, but disregard everything he says other than the fast itself. Most of these super vegan health nuts takes shit too far. For years you couldn't find a bad review, but then it started getting popular among celebrities for weight loss, which isn't its intention. Yeah you can lose weight, but continuing on an unhealthy lifestyle will put the weight back on.

For me by day 10, I feel the fast has ran its course, at which point I come off. I guess it depends on how much toxins has been stored. It takes discipline, so prepare yourself mentally. Most people expect to feel hungry, but I don't, but do drink around a gallon per day, as I'm usually working out while on it. My best run times (sub 18 min. 3 mi) was on it. It gives me energy.

There is the argument about not getting protein, which I won't argue. For the lifters on here, use the fast when you are taking a break from the gym.

For convenience, I mix up a gallon first thing in the morning, and leave it warm on the stove. It tastes like Russian Tea, so the taste isn't bad. I add more maple syrup to counteract too much weight loss.

If you choose the sea salt flush in the morning, please stay close to the shitter. It will hit you quick. Don't be on the subway. Lol.

Personal results. I always feel good after it's over. Last time my body reeked for two days from the toxins coming out of my armpits. I didn't leave the house it was so bad. That was from partying too hard and eating the shit out of processed foods. I know it works. My mind feels clearer, skin healthier, and digestive tract, well, on track.

Feel free to ask questions, but I stand behind this 100%.

Messages In This Thread