rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Left Is Throwing Feminism Under The Bus

The Left Is Throwing Feminism Under The Bus

Quote: (02-11-2013 10:32 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2013 10:07 AM)Frost Wrote:  

I have a theory.

As anyone who studies history knows, many ideas and movements that started out 'left-wing' gradually morphed into right-wing movements over time. I.e, there's a reason free-market capitalism is called 'classical liberalism.' Free speech used to be a leftist rallying cry, but try telling that to any European with a negative opinion of Islam.

I think we're reaching a point where Feminism has outlived its usefulness to the political left.

http://www.freedomtwentyfive.com/2013/02...r-the-bus/

Thoughts?

I think it is more accurate to say that the left is shooting itself in the foot, at least with respect to the left in most European countries that are importing a lot of Muslims. These Muslims, when they get to be a big enough group, will demand Sharia type laws and generally make life miserable for the gays, feminists, and beta boys on the left.

You are assuming that the ultimate goal of the left is to advance the interests of women, betas, gays, etc.

If importing vast numbers of Muslims is a better strategy for undermining western civilization than pushing gay rights, the left will throw the gheys under the bus in a minute. And I suspect they will.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

Messages In This Thread