rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea Data Sheet

South Korea Data Sheet

I returned from living in Korea for 2 years and thought it'd be good to share some of my experiences /opinions.

I am 24 years old about 5'9" Korean ethnicity but fully "Westernized" growing up almost entirely out of the Seattle area. I'd consider myself above average but not stunning in terms of physical attractiveness. I definitely stood out though in terms of muscular physique (rugby player). If a girl didn’t notice me by my face, they likely would after I took off my coat simply because of how scrawny most Korean guys are in comparison.

For those who don't already know, Korea isn't exactly a "pussy paradise". I would not recommend someone to visit for that primary reason (even though imho, Korean girls are the most attractive Asian women), especially if you aren't loaded like G or have Advanced World Game.

Due to relatively cold winters that discourage night activities and humid summers, the best times to visit would be spring or autumn timeframe. Winter game isn’t too bad though if you’re specifically targeting Hongdae, as mentioned by others in the past. Korean students have a lot of stress and will not be deterred by chilly weather from letting off some steam in the bars/clubs.
Language barrier isn’t a significant concern. They’re raised learning English in school pretty young nowadays. I spent several months teaching privileged 9-10 year olds English. I’d suggest approaching in Korean with a basic greeting and if you physically appeal to her, she will make an effort to communicate with you in English.

Korea is amongst the safest places in the world. To be fair, I blended in and probably felt extra safe, but nonetheless I never had fears about being attacked from behind or going down dark alleys. Don't be overly careless, but a visitor should expect to be safe and unharmed throughout their trip. Korean people are also very friendly in general. If you're respectful, it's very likely they will be too.

Transportation:
Public transportation here is amongst the very best in the world. The subways are highly efficient and inexpensive, open about 18 hours a day. Taxis are also readily available (Prices get jacked up late at night and sometimes they won’t even take you if you’re not going far. My Korean friends got pissed about this a few times because they aren’t supposed to discriminate based on estimated cab fare). Buses are about as efficient as subway but much more complex to understand the scheduling and routes; I took the route going into the opposite direction of where I wanted to go a couple times. Avoid buses unless you’re with someone that is fluent in Korean or highly familiarized.

Day game:
There are malls in every major city, and these will undoubtedly be loaded with bangable girls at most times. Ratios will be good and finding a target won’t be much challenge. Cold approaching in Korea, however, is strongly discouraged most of the time. People in public almost never acknowledge the presence of others even in crowded areas. If you do try to approach during the day, I’d suggest following Day Bang tactics but with a noticeable increase in showing the cat that you mean no harm. Personally, I think it’s best if logistically feasible, to make a solid 5-7 min impression and just leave with the number. Let her calm down from the approach, judge you as safe, and then text her the next day.

Night game:
I definitely would not consider myself an expert at gaming at night, but I’ll share what I experienced. Bars are heavily seated environments with girls out alone very rare. Sets of two aren’t difficult to find though, and just from body language alone, one can usually tell they’re open to being approached. Of course, chances are slim of SNL due to the difficulty in isolating them from each other. Again, getting a number isn’t a terrible result as your competition is generally light and while their egos are high, they won’t likely have many actively pursuing them.
One of my discoveries near the end of my trip was these special restaurant/bars where people literally go for the primary purpose of hooking up. A Korean national took me and I think they purposely don’t share this with foreigners; there were zero foreigners in the two that I went to. I remember waiting in line around midnight and groups of people would walk out and my friend would confirm my suspicion that they’re likely going to a “love motel” or another bar to escalate. I was shocked due to how visibly obvious what was happening in these types of bars. This was one of the very few places I saw where Korean men would approach tables with women and charm/invite them to their table.

Online game:
I used online game and while reply rates weren’t sky high, most I got replies from I got dates from. I never experienced last second flakes. About half my first dates resulted in bangs, and they were always open to developing a relationship although they didn’t always expect it to happen. When I’d text them in a couple days, usually they thought it was just a ONS and seemed to accept that.
All of my online dates were expats. Each date was at least a 7.5 out of 10. Surprisingly, every time I met someone in person, she always was more attractive than the pictures portrayed them as. I used OKCupid. The talent level isn’t great, but there are plenty of 7-8.5 on that site, particularly in the Seoul area.

The Cities:
Seoul – This city gets a lot of interest from foreigners / travelers, and rightfully so. There’s a lot to do here and several “neighborhoods” that are conducive to gaming and living a upper level lifestyle. Korea isn’t like the US where there’s several major cities and based on your career field, you have some choices. Koreans almost unanimously grow up with hopes / plans to live in Seoul. The social / business elite in other cities may not even make the top 20% in Seoul. This makes the egos there high and significantly lower in other cities. For example, the three top schools “SKY” (Seoul U, Korea U, and Yonsei U) are all in Seoul.

Busan – This is the go to city for Beach activities. Only 3 hours away from Seoul by convenient train (although you should reserve your seat at least a few days in advance or you’ll stand some or most of the way), some people go to and from weekly to see family, etc. I really liked the architecture and city layout for some reason of Busan in ways that I can’t particularly explain. The hookup scene seemed much weaker here, but to be fair I was in a LTR with a older girl here so I can’t say with certainty.

Jeju – I did a 4 day weekend here. This is the foremost Island destination for Koreans that don’t leave the country. It’s only about an hour flight from Seoul. The beach was mediocre at best, but I did enjoy the highest mountain in South Korea here. Not too difficult, I literally ran up most of the mountain due to a self-challenge. There are several 4-5 star hotels here to comfortably stay at while visiting. Definitely worth checking out if you’re in Korea for at least a few weeks.

A couple lay reports:
Korean flag – I got my first Korean girl actually in Busan while visiting even though I wasn’t living there. She was the hostel owner at the place I was staying at and we just chatted alone later in the evening on my first day in the city. She was a 7, age 27, large natural tits for a Korean girl with a cute face. After we had a relatively intense conversation for an hour or so, I asked her if she wanted to take a walk with me, go out and enjoy the fresh air. She resisted slightly at first but agreed. This was the city she grew up in and she guided us straight to the main bar area nearby. We went into a crowded bar with loud music and people playing darts. We got a drink and left soon afterward. The beach was right there so we got a couple of beers from a convenience store and walked for a while. After walking a couple miles back and forth, I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere private with me. I really was not looking for the lay, but it seemed like the natural next step after we had been holding hands for a while. She was clearly into me and her face was flushed with embarrassment. She told me she didn’t want me to think she was easy and of course I told her I wasn’t there to judge her, which was true. After a while, she started guiding us towards a somewhat shady area that turned out to be “love motels”. We split the cost (around 40 USD). I was surprised how quickly it was happening and didn’t believe it was going to until we started walking up the stairs. Later, she told me she hadn’t been with anyone in over a year and also that her birthday had been the week before and she spent it alone. We transitioned the next day naturally into her showing me the sites and we spent the rest of my time down there together. I ended up in a LTR with her for several months.

Girl from Chicago – I messaged this girl, mid 20s, about 5’1” 7.5 on OKC with a simple message and in it guessed she was from Illinois or Michigan. She made a huge deal out of this, how I could possibly know and asked me to guess which city. I guessed right and somehow it just flowed into a few messages back and forth until an agreement to meet. She lived 45 minutes away so I took a bus to her location. We met a 5 minute walk away from her apartment at a Western-influenced bar. We both had a few beers and she talked almost without pause, about 90% of the “conversation”. I basically just sat there trying to be interested and keep giving her material to talk about. I’m not a very talkative person anyway so it worked for me. After a couple hours of her talking, I suggested we leave, planning to go to another venue but she started walking back to her place. She then said something to the effect of “I don't know where you're going, but I'm going home.” It took minimal effort to convince her to let me go home with her; there had been zero physical contact up to that point. We watched some American movie and I went for the kiss after about 30 minutes inside her place. It took HOURS to get the bang, she clearly did not want me to think she was an easy lay. She said "I will not have sex with you tonight" about a dozen times, but I could tell by how she said it that she did not want me to stop trying. Eventually, I got tired and said "Let's just go to your bed and sleep", which I meant. Of course, after about 5 minutes of laying there I figured why not try one last time. She asked me if I had a condom, and from then on she didn't resist at all. I texted her a few days later and she agreed to a follow-up but I flaked cause I was with a couple other girls at the time.

This is basically the routine I followed. I usually went to her area or meet in the middle, and try to venue change once and transition to her place. One Chinese Canadian girl that took me back to her place I got down to panties only but I rushed her cause I had an early day the next day and I think she felt dirty (we hadn't drank any alchohol) and texted me later that she didn't want to see me again. I'm certain I would have got this bang if I had taken my time [Image: dodgy.gif].

This is getting kinda long, so I'll stop. Any specific questions, feel free to post them. I miss Korea a lot more than I expected now having returned to the States. I really don’t see how a person couldn’t enjoy a few week visit to the country even if only getting one or two new notches, especially if one hasn’t been to Asia before.

Messages In This Thread