rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightlife on a budget.

Nightlife on a budget.

Email your bars and you can usually do a rotation of Bdays to get free cover. If they offer any perks just turn then down and say I'll just appreciate just making sure you abs your buddies get in.

Pre-drink... A lot. You can burn all your cash in booze make sure you full of booze right before you step out and then nurse some lime- and-waters to slow you down then buy a beer and nurse it the rest of the night. Full your bottle with water in the bathroom if your running low and like magic you have a new beer.

Be strategic with your cash. I found if I had enough for two cheap drinks I would buy somebody (dude) a shot and more times than not more then one would come my way in return for a net plus in Booze.

Try to hit new venues that offer specials, cover deals, no cover. You'll notice that bitches chase these deals just as much, if not more then Men.

If your brazen enough go out with little to no cash avid try to have a good night out with spending little to nothing. I mean like 5 bucks max, and looking to see how much fun you can have. I've had some okay nights doing this, spending time just socializing with whomever, building rapport and being offers drinks.

Messages In This Thread