rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some positive external feedback at a bar...

Some positive external feedback at a bar...

The reality is that most women don't go out with the intention of meeting men to fuck anymore. They go out for attention and validation from men, cheap/free drinks, to take pictures of themselves and their girlfriends to post on Facebook, and because they don't want to feel like a loser by sitting at home on the weekend.

They're present in body, but not in mind or spirit. Smartphones not only exacerbate this tendency, but are the glaring evidence for it. While you're posted up at the bar looking around for girls to approach and you notice half of them glued to their iPhones, who do you think they're talking to? Their grandmother? Fuck no. They're texting the primary guy(s) on their radar. That's their major focus and where their attention is going. The guy on the other end of the phone is the one occupying her thoughts. You being physically present and approaching her means very little, because her mind is fixated on some other guy.

This is why your game must be seriously on point these days to pull attractive women exclusively with night game. Pulling a 7+ from a bar or club these days is harder than it's ever been, and this trend shows no sign of slowing or reversing in my opinion. Women automatically assume every guy who approaches them in a bar is a desperate chode. Otherwise, why would they be approaching? Why are they even out? They think that if the guy who was approaching them was actually desirable, he would be sitting at home texting girls and not putting himself through the indignity and hassle of approaching random girls in a bar, like the guy they are texting with is doing. The texting obsession has made women perceive approaching them at a bar seem try-hard and desperate in comparison. The reality is that every time you talk to a girl who would rather be texting, you are getting AMOGed by some guy sitting on his couch or wherever. The very act of approaching in bars is becoming a borderline DLV unless executed with the finesse of a practiced player.

This is why I think you (and pretty much every guy for that matter) would be better off focusing on day game, building a social circle/microfame niche, online game (as shitty as it can be your ROI will be higher than night game if you have a good profile) and more unconventional/early night game, like hitting up happy hours and social events. These alternatives work so well because, as Roosh points out in Day Bang, the indirect approaches and elderly openers you can deliver in these situations are not only extremely effective, but they don't convey the same unspoken DLV that approaching at night now does, and don't trigger the same level of bitch shield. She will respond like a normal girl would respond to a man, not like she would to a guy she automatically assumes to be a creepy, desperate chode who has not other options.

I don't think that night game is entirely dead, but the alternatives as much better in comparison. If you spent 10 hours over the course of a week running night game in bars and clubs, you'd be lucky these days to get a single ONS from a 6, and in the process deal with massive amounts of attitude, cockblocking, bitch shields, disrespect and all the other bullshit that goes along with night game. Putting in 10 solid hours of day game in a good location on the other hand, will not only allow you to bypass most of the bullshit, but will result in much higher quality interactions from the women you approach, because they won't be in the mindset of, "Must be on high alert for creepy guys trying to talk to me! Better off just texting my ex-bf/fuckbuddy."

Edit: I forgot to add, if you are going to hit the bars and clubs for some night game, do it on T/W/Th. Girls who go out during the week are much more open to actually meeting men and aren't as likely to just be there to text and take pictures.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread