rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Sheldon Cooper alpha?

Is Sheldon Cooper alpha?

I'm not gonna hate on the OP by stating the obvious, but rather I'll take this thread in a different direction; The Big Bang Theory is a stupid show, but at least its realistic in its portrayal of how nerds would try to run game...not necessarily of nerd culture, but of nerd game.

Leonard is a weesh beta, everything about him is; the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he looks and all that.

Penny is a 7. Yeah, she can be made up and photoshopped into a 9, but so can every other reasonably attractive girl, hence, 7.

Watch Season one of the show; I bought it for my mother for Christmas 3 years ago because she loves it. Leonard puts on a how-not-to-game clinic (including getting schooled by her giant ex-boyfriend), before he gets basically a sympathy date with Penny in the second-to-last episode. After this he takes another year before he even bangs her, and then what? He shoots his load on relationship commitment and she dumps his ass.

For all their smarts, most nerdy guys out there would try to do what he did; being nice and kind and supportive to a girl hoping that maybe in two years you get to fuck her, instead of hitting the gym, changing wardrobe and learning some game, so you can fuck her in two weeks. To be fair though this only happens because they are trying to use logic to deal with women, and we all know how badly that works.

Other characters;

Raj is an Indian Race Troll, Howard is a wannabe PUA who works on his game but doesn't try to improve his life and Sheldon would have been killed by his friends if they even had a trace of alpha in their bodies.

Sheldon never gets laid, he is not Alpha. This show is as stupid as all the people who love it.

Messages In This Thread