rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wrist/Hand jewelry/watches (plus suggestion for cheap watches)

Wrist/Hand jewelry/watches (plus suggestion for cheap watches)

How many of you wear a lot of bling on your wrists and hands? I went about 4 years without wearing anything, but lately I figured that I was missing the boat on a nice opportunity to flash some wealth/style by forgoing watches.

I basically do the "Hank Moody" which is one watch and a couple of smaller bands (I wear those $5 'Create American Jobs' elastic bands from Starbucks as they're for a good cause and double as a good talking point) similar to sir Hank in the pic below.

[Image: hank-moody-californication.jpg]

Interesting aside: I was looking all over Saks, Nordstroms, online for killer watches and would you believe that I was at a fucking TJ Maxx and that's where I purchased two deeply discounted designer watches for only $100 each?

I got a kick-ass big-faced and tough black banded Michael Kors for like 90. I wear black a ton and this black/gold watch is just blingy enough without being obnoxious. It's big and clunky.

I also got an Armani Exchange silver banded watch for like $80 there (originally $279 or so) and it looks sick with dresswear or when I want to spruce up an outfit.

Just just a suggestion - check out TJ Maxx for deeply discounted designer watches.

Messages In This Thread