rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High School Teacher with half-naked Twitter pictures put on leave

High School Teacher with half-naked Twitter pictures put on leave

Quote: (02-02-2013 05:32 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Well I'd definitely date a weed smoking, classlessly-tattoo'ed, nude self-shot posting woman - in fact, I'd consider marriage to such a specimen. Lord knows there aren't women better than that out there!

So, I would definitely want such a woman raising my kids whilst I work; especially one like this who has such a firm grasp of hard work, tact, regard for consequences of her actions and a chaste manner! Who better to instill traditional moral values in my sons and daughters?

I wasn't aware this article put up for your personal dating consideration. Must have missed that. Darn.

You raise your own kids, it's your own responsibility. Expecting teachers to do so is a course of action destined for failure. If you want to have a say in who the teachers are that teach your children, you'll have to go down the route that is private education and pay through your teeth.

Quote: (02-02-2013 05:33 AM)gamepadawan Wrote:  

Do you understand professionalism? Her life is not private when she willingly posts things to a public site like twitter, use some common sense here.

I do indeed understand professionalism. What I'm saying is there's a distinction between what you do on the job and off the job. Off the job, her, myself and also you should be allowed to do the hell you please. Not everything that gets posted on public accessible websites is actually intended for the publics eye. This is an ever recurring trap that many fall into.

None of the pictures look like they were taking in a school. If a teacher wants to twitter or read a book during recreation that's their own business. Again, maybe she's trashy and silly but I don't see why she should lose her job, unless she did take drugs on school grounds, elicit drug use in minors or something otherwise untoward.

And who here isn't guilty of surfing recretational websites at work? Come on.

Messages In This Thread