rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pimp Game

Pimp Game

This isn't a "How To", its "Compare and Contrast”.

I was asked by @Giovonny to talk about some of the differences between “Game” and "Pimp Game”, what stands out to me the most over on @WestIndianArchies thread "Jim Jones Game? (adapting cult techniques)". What follows below is my reply, @WestIndianArchie suggested that I make it it’s own thread so I followed up with this.

I’ll start with a preamble I have heard in various forms from many pimps when i was young.

Quote:Quote:

I ain’t got that kind of time to invest in your pimpin career kid, but what I can tell you is that being a pimp isn’t about staying fly and it’s not about being hard on your bitches. Being a pimp is about finding what a bitch lacks in her life and meeting that need for her. Identify the needs of a bitch and fulfill them – then use that to your advantage and that’s the day you’ll be a pimp.

We should first point out some subtle, but profound differences between Pimp Game and Game. I define “Game” as being able to successful get women to have sex with me quickly by clever word play and triggering psychological and/or psychosomatic responses. “Pimp Game” is being able to have multiple women work hard at the same time to give you every thing they have of value in exchange for giving them some intangible they are lacking, usually a father figure.

Having said all that.

Pimps don’t understand the word “Can’t”.

Any woman can be turned out to do my biding, give me her money, buy my suits, fuck me, or fuck my friends ON COMMAND. That includes your wife, your girlfriend, your mom, your daughter, your sister, the old lady that pours your coffee at Starbucks, that barely-legal hostess at your favorite restaurant and the girl you saw in a movie and wish you could meet. Lets be clear, when I say “Your”, I mean YOU, the man reading this right now thinking I am talking about all the other men reading this article because what I just said couldn’t possibly apply to him. YES YOU!

The concept that there is any woman that can’t be made to sing to my tune is ridiculous. The only thing that may come into consideration is if she is worth the time to take her and keep her vs. what I can get out of her.

Pimps aren’t in it for the sex.

I know, shocking. Its not that we don’t like sex as much as the next man, we are just at a point where getting random sex is not a challenge on any level. Women have a consistently renewable resource, her pussy. Placing too high a value on that has been the ruin of many men. I prefer to own her mind. I like the simplicity of having several women who dedicate themselves to my happiness and will do anything to give me what I want. My Pimp Game has never involved the street life. My women are all educated with white-collar jobs. Not because I don’t value other kinds of women. But because educated women in white-collar jobs are much easier to manipulate.

That’s an entirely different discussion.

Pimps fill-in-the-blank.

When I meet a woman I want, I listen hard. A woman will always tell you the key to her mind and pussy within the first few hours of conversation.

If she is lazy, tell her you are going to hold her accountable and put her on the right track. Tell her that she’s going to be a better woman when she’s with you, because you aren’t going to let her get away with short changing herself, or you. Tell her you have a high standard and if she wants to move up to the next level., because you’ll show her how.

If she is no good with money, tell her you are going to hold her accountable and put her on the right track. Tell her that she’s going to be a better woman when she’s with you, because you aren’t going to let her get away with short changing herself, or you. Tell her you have a high standard and if she wants to move up to the next level, because you’ll show her how.

If she is depressed/sad, tell her you are going to hold her accountable and put her on the right track. Tell her that she’s going to be a better woman when she’s with you, because you aren’t going to let her get away with short changing herself, or you. Tell her you have a high standard and if she wants to move up to the next level, because you’ll show her how.

Can you see a pattern here?

These are just a few things that stand out to me in the differences with pimps. What direct comparisons and contrasts can you make, or have questions about to help explain Pimp Game?

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Messages In This Thread