rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hookers making 200k a year in Perth, Australia

Hookers making 200k a year in Perth, Australia

Quote: (01-27-2013 01:15 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Article mentions one whorehouse charging $400 per hour, of which the girl gets half.

$200,000 = 1,000 x $200.00

A thousand dicks per year!

Reminds me of this...

I love it when people use mathematics responsibly to illustrate reality. It's beautiful.

1000 dicks... That's a gang of dicks.

I wonder how many dicks the standard bar-fly, lounge lizard, chick in the states gets... Probably 3 - 5/wk.. At least 2 every weekend. That's 104 dicks. If we go with the 5-dick model, we have 260 dicks/year. That's just by being an easy slut in a local bar, receiving no pay, apart from the occasional free cocktail. Probably consists of drunken sex with no use of protection, where both parties are ashamed afterwards and could argue over who was the most disappointed. Unwanted pregnancies... Spread of venereal diseases...

I'm too lazy to compile the statistics, but I bet if someone did, it would be, mathematically/statistically, safer to bang a prostitute in a brothel than your typical drunken, late-night hook-up down at the club.

What do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread