rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roosh V PT/Physiotherapy Thread

The Roosh V PT/Physiotherapy Thread

Roosh V forum has given me an incredible wealth of knowledge. Now it's time for me the give a little back.

Throughout my time lurking and actively participating at Roosh V Forum I've noticed many questions regarding pains and aches. There are also plenty of misconceptions floating around, especially in the weight-lifting scene. "Take X Vitamin, and it will resolve Y condition".

I'm a trained physiotherapist who works closely with elite sports teams.

I've created this thread with the intent of answering any questions you may have about any aches or pains you experience.

If you could I'd like responses in:

Body Chart: (Where exactly does it hurt?)
Mechanism of injury: Did the pain occur during ONE particular event? Or can you think of nothing that brought it on?
Aggravating factors: What makes the pain worse?
Easing factors: What relieves the pain?

Based on this I will then give you my provisional diagnosis with appropriate exercises. I may need a couple follow-up questions before I arrive at my diagnosis. I'm sure I don't need to tell you, that my advice should not substitute seeing a REAL LIFE health care professional [Image: wink.gif]

Feel free to also ask questions about physiotherapy in general. Other PT's or doctors feel free to contribute.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Messages In This Thread