rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inspiration: The Rocky Story

Inspiration: The Rocky Story

Quote: (01-24-2013 10:59 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

One hell of a story, thanks for the link. The way Stallone tells it and describes some of the moments is so touching. I love the guy. It's also amazing to see how, regardless of your effort or dedication (which are important nevertheless), luck plays such a central part in many of the great things we achieve in life.

“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Watch the 4 clips, you'll enjoy it.

I suppose this is a trivial comment, but that quote you just used runs in exact opposition to the point you just made. Just sayin'.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread