rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill wisdom has made me stop listening to what women actually say and start hearing what their words signify. And they mostly signify a need for drama in their lives, a need for attention, and a need for reassurance.

Life would have been a lot easier had I known all this back when I was in school and had to deal with female teachers. Laugh if you will, but the men in Freud's era were right about women being hysterics. Looking back over my life now, it's easy to see that most situations with women fell into one of two categories:

1). They created insane drama by making a small situation or error a HUGE DEAL (teachers, female friends, relatives).

2). They could not get the required drama out of me, so they looked elsewhere for someone who would provide it (girlfriends and other exes). And I thought it was my hair.

Messages In This Thread