rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill Isolation

I just moved back after many years away to a small (circa 60,000 people) rural community that is geographically very isolated. My family circle consists of women and manginas. The two good friends I have here are pussy-whipped. I get great solace and encouragement from reading this forum and other game/manosphere resources. But I'd really like to be able to get together with red-pill guys, have a beer, talk about game etc. I guess there are a few where I live, but I have no idea how to find them. I don't want to advertise my exact location to all and sundry. Is there a register of UK lairs? Maybe we should set up a red-pill contacts site?

How about an advert in the local paper, cryptically worded so that only red-pill guys would understand? (This is a small and gossipy place and I don't want to break cover.) Any suggestions for wording?

Messages In This Thread