rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill Isolation

Especially living in a pretty liberal area of the US, you can feel pretty isolated at times. The way think of it is that you just see everything through a different lens that other people around you don't really understand. It's easy to get lonely, but the great thing is that there are more guys that you would think that are ready to swallow the red pill. I recently got two of my friends at college to check out some manosphere articles and the response I got was pretty positive.

Lots of guys know in the back of their mind that things just aren't right with the world when it comes to feminism, male/female relations, etc. All they need is a little push and they will see the light. When you got more guys around you who have swallowed the pill, it defiantly makes it easier to share your thoughts and not feel isolated.

Messages In This Thread