rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Happened To NLP?

What Happened To NLP?

When I was about 17 - 18 and read bits and pieces of game materials, there were two trains of thought as I recall:

Mystery Method

and

Neuro-Linguistic Processing (NLP)

I kind of focused on bettering my lifestyle at that point more than focusing on either or, but in the end I stuck with the theoretical perspectives of Mystery Method and started to move to pick up artists like Juggler and Chris Rex style of game. However I remember reading a lot of material relating to NLP and now a days I rarely hear anyone in the community who really cares about NLP or even knows what it is.

Did it turn out to be a sham or something that based it's effectiveness off of a self fulfilling prophecy?

As someone who's read a lot of game material I'm just curious what happened to one of the leading game systems. (A forum search did not really yield much in the way of NLP, hopefully I'm not missing something).

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread